Dame Agatha Christie DBE (15 September 1890 – 12 January 1976) was a British crime writer of novels, short stories, and plays. She also wrote romances under the name Mary Westmacott, but she is best remembered for her 66 detective novels and 14 short story collections (especially those featuring Hercule Poirot or Miss Jane Marple), and her successful West End plays.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Christie is the best-selling novelist of all time and, with William Shakespeare, the best-selling author of any type. She has sold roughly four billion copies of her novels. According to Index Translationum, Christie is the most translated individual author, with only the collective corporate works of Walt Disney Productions surpassing her. Her books have been translated into at least 103 languages.
Here are some of her best stories:
1. Agatha Christie - And Then There Were None.pdf
2. Agatha Christie - At Betram's Hotel.pdf
3. Agatha Christie - Mysterious Mr Quin.pdf
4. Agatha Christie - The Man in Lower Ten.pdf
5. Agatha Christie - Third Girl.pdf
6. Agatha Christie - Murder on the Orient Express.pdf
7. Agatha Christie - Parker Pine, Detective.pdf
8. Agatha Christie -Murder at the Vicarage.pdf
9. Agatha Christie -The Mysterious Affair At Styles.pdf
10. Agatha Christie -The Secret Adversary.pdf
11. Agatha Christie -Three Blind Mice.pdf
Download all these file as a single zip file click here